INGREDIENTS 2 kilos boneless lamb 4 tblsp Horio sustainable olive oil 4 onions 3 carrots 6 garlic cloves 4 cups of pomegranate juice ½ tea spoon ground cumin 4 cups dry white wine 1 cup flour salt and pepper
- Clean and cut the lamb in small portions and slightly flour them. Then clean the garlic and slice it too.
- Clean the onions and the carrots and slice them.
- In a pot, pour over Horio sustainable olive oil and sauté the lamb until browned.
- Remove the meat to a platter and sauté the onions, the garlic and the carrots.
- Add the meat, stir slightly and pour the wine.
- Add salt, pepper and cumin as well as some water (keep checking the quantity of the water in the food, in case it is necessary to add more). Keep boiling for about 1 ½ – 2 hours.
- 10 minutes before finishing cooking (when meat seems almost ready), pour the pomegranate juice and simmer until most of the liquids are absorbed.