INGREDIENTS 1 ½ kilo of sliced lamb 12 peeled artichokes and grated with lemon 2 large, grated onions 1 cup of Horio Koroneiki variety Salt, pepper ½ cup chopped dill 600 gr strained yogurt (Greek yogurt) 3 eggs 2 tbsp Horio soft margarine with olive oil
- In a large pot, heat Horio olive oil and sautee the sliced lamb until it browns. Remove and keep on a plate.
- In a pot saute the onion and artichokes in Horio soft margarine with olive oil, and add salt and pepper along with the chopped dill.
- Beat the yogurt with a fork in a bowl and season it. Add the eggs and the remaining sauce from the pot and continue beating until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the mixture on the lamb and the artichokes so that they are fully covered.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour at 180 degrees and serve warm.