INGREDIENTS 1 leg of lamb (1,5 kilo approximately) 7-8 oregano sprigs 3 garlic cloves 15 small onions cut in half 1 kilo of small potatoes 2 sprigs of rosemary 1 ½ glass of Horio organic extra virgin olive oil Salt, pepper
- Season the leg of lamb.
- Lay the oregano sprigs on a large pan, covering the entire surface
- Put the garlic and small onions around the lamb. Pour ½ glass of olive oil on them and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 2 – 2 ½ hours.
- Lay the potatoes in a pan.
- Add 1 cup of water and 1 glass of Horio organic olive oil. Season and sprinkle the potatoes with the rosemary sprigs.
- Place the potato pan under the lamb’s pan and bake them in a preheated oven at 200 degrees until they soften and get brown.