INGREDIENTS 1 thinly sliced onion 2 chopped garlic cloves 2 cups grape tomatoes ½ cup chopped green olives 1 tbsp Horio olive oil Mountain Regions Salt Freshly ground pepper 4 sea bass fillets ¼ cup chopped basil
- Place oven rack at the highest spot and preheat grill.
- In a medium bowl put onion, garlic, tomatoes, olives and Horio olive oil Mountain Regions. Season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Leave aside.
- Put fish in an ovenproof pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomato-olives mixture and bake for 10-13 minutes, until fish is ready and tomatoes have started to burst.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves and serve.