INGREDIENTS 280 gr all-purpose flour 200 gr Horio Organic Cow Butter or Horio Cow Butter, cut into cubes 80 gr brown sugar 1/8 tsp salt 2 eggs 120 ml (1/2 cup) fresh lemon juice (need 2-3 lemons) 1 can condensed milk (approximately 400 ml) Powdered sugar for sprinkling (optional)
- Lightly grease a pan (25x18cm) and place parchment paper, allowing for the paper corners to protrude. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, Horio Organic Butter, sugar and salt. Crumble the mixture using our hand, so that large chunks of butter are no longer visible. We pour the mixture into the pan and press down very well with the palm of our hands until the crust is even. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until the dough begins to solidify and brown.
- As the crust bakes, start making the lemon cream. In a bowl, mix the eggs and lemon juice using a wire whisk, slowly adding the condensed milk. Beat until mixture is even.
- Remove the crust from the oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes and then pour the lemon cream on top. Spread to the corners of the pan and place the pan back into the oven. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, until the cream solidifies and the corner begins to color slightly.
- Remove the dessert from the oven and allow the pan to cool, removing the bar from the corners of the pan, upwards, and slice into 12 bars.
- If we want, sprinkle with powdered sugar and then, we are ready to serve.