INGREDIENTS 350 ml milk 200 ml lemon juice 20 gr lemon zest 150 gr egg yolks 150 gr sugar 45 gr gelatins 30 ml liqueur 150 ml sour cream 150 ml herbal whipped cream 30 gr corn flour Strawberries Mint leaves (optionally)
INGREDIENTS For the biscuit base 200 gr petit beurre biscuits 50 gr Horio margarine with greek yogurt 60 gr cream cheese
- Put lemon zest and sugar in a bowl, mix and leave for 10 minutes.
- Soak gelatins in cold water.
- In a pot, boil lemon juice, milk and half the sugar.
- In a small bowl put egg yolks and the rest of the sugar.
- In another bowl, dissolve corn flour in some milk and mix well.
- Once milk in the pot is sufficiently warm, add egg yolks, dissolved in milk corn flour and mix them all together.
- When boiled, add gelatins and homogenize.
- Remove from heat and cool. While mixture still thick, add the liqueur.
- Mix sour cream and herbal whipped cream together, until texture reminding that of a yogurt.
- Add cream of previous step (9) to the pot, mixing well.
- Share cream in small silicon bowls or forms and leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Prepare biscuit base: Blend biscuits until powdered.
- Heat Horio margarine with greek yogurt with cream cheese in microwave, until melted.
- Mix all ingredients together (biscuits, margarine with cream cheese) and spread on a greaseproof paper.
- Put greaseproof paper with biscuit mixture in the fridge and then cut in whatever size and shape you wish, removing cream from small form on top.
- Spread strawberries on top of cream and add mint leaves for extra flavor if you want.