INGREDIENTS For pasta 250gr spaghetti 2 tbsp Horio butter Corfu type 1 tbsp lemon zest 2 tsp powdered black pepper 1 tbsp lemon juice 8 finely chopped basil leaves 1 tbsp Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil Salt
INGREDIENTS For shrimp 2 tsp powdered black pepper 15 cleaned shrimp 1 tbsp Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil ¼ tsp salt Parmesan for garnish
- In a bowl put black pepper, salt, Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil and shrimp and leave for 30 minutes.
- Layer a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place shrimp in baking sheet, leaving space between them, and grill for 10 minutes at 200C.
- Turn shrimp on the other side and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Boil spaghetti in 4 cups water with 1 tbsp Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil until not very soft – al dente.
- Drain pasta and keep the water they boiled in.
- Melt Horio butter Corfu type in a pot, add pasta and mix.
- Add lemon zest, basil, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix and season at will.
- Add ½ cup water (in which pasta boiled) and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp in the pot and mix.
- Garnish with parmesan and serve.