INGREDIENTS 6 mackerels 2 heads of garlic 2 cups Horio organic extra virgin olive oil 3 cups TOP white vinegar 1 teaspoon Oregano 1 teaspoon rosemary salt and pepper
- Clean the fish, salt them and fry them in Horio organic extra virgin olive oil, which is already on heat.
- Put them in a platter layered with paper towel in order for the excess oil to be soaked up.
- In a pan, put the Horio organic extra virgin olive oil you used earlier, the vinegar, the garlic previously melt in a mortar, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper and cook them while constantly stirring.
- Add another cup of vinegar and keep on cooking until the fluids evaporate.
- Add the fish into the sauce and sauté it from both sides.
- Add another cup of vinegar and keep on cooking until the sauce absorbs all the vinegar.