INGREDIENTS For mushrooms 1 tbsp Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil 24 big mushroom hats, stalks removed Salt Pepper
INGREDIENTS For stuffing 1 ½ tsp Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil 350gr Greek traditional sausage 4 chopped garlic cloves 20 finely chopped mushroom stalks 1 celery stalk and its centre, chopped ½ chopped small onion ½ chopped small red pepper, deseeded 285gr frozen spinach, thawed and dried 3 slices white bread, toasted, buttered, in cubes 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven at 260C.
- Heat 1 tbsp Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add mushroom hats and season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté for 5-7 minutes until brown and soft at the edges.
- Transfer to parchment paper.
- Clean pan and return to heat.
- Put ½ tsp Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil and add sausage.
- Brown and crumble for 3 minutes.
- Put garlic in blender and mix. Add mushroom stalks and blend, too.
- Then, add celery, onion and red pepper and blend.
- Transfer mixture to a pan, add 1 tsp Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil and sauté over medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Add spinach and mix.
- Put bread and parmesan in the pan and mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a spoon, fill mushroom hats with sausage-vegetables mixture and bake at 230C for 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.