ΥΛΙΚΑ ½ kilo beef meat 1 onion 2 tblsp Horio organic extra virgin olive oil 2 bunches of celery 1-2 kilos rape tomatoes ½ orzo pasta ¼ shredded Horio Mature Graviera cheese or Horio Shredded Cheese Mix with Graviera salt and pepper
- Rinse the meat thoroughly, cut it in big pieces and put it in a pot. Add as much water as it takes in order to cover the meat, and boil.
- Skim off the meat with a perforated spoon and boil for about 2 ½ until soften.
- Add the celery, the chopped onion, salt and pepper and boil for another ½ hour.
- When ready, remove the meat and the celery from the pot, put them on a platter and cover them.
- Squeeze the tomatoes and put their juice into the pot after having added more water.
- When the water starts boiling, add the orzo, more boiled water (if needed), Horio organic extra virgin olive oil and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with grated Horio Mature graviera cheese or with Horio Shredded Cheese Mix with Graviera.