INGREDIENTS 100 gr. Horio Feta Cheese Mountain Regions 8 small round rye rusks 1 tomato finely diced ½ cucumber unpeeled, grated 1 garlic clove 4-5 sprigs of mint finely chopped 8 pitted Kalamata οlives, cut in slivers 6 tbsp Horio Organic extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt
- Finely dice the tomato and coarsely grate the cucumber.
- Place ingredients in bowl, add salt, mix and place in a colander to drain excess liquids.
- Mix Horio Feta Cheese Mountain Regions with garlic and mint in a bowl.
- Spread the feta cheese on top of the rusks and top with a tablespoon of the tomato mixture.
- Drizzle Horio Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the tomato mixture, add a little salt and garnish with a few slivers of pitted olives.