INGREDIENTS 2 eggplants cut lengthwise 3 tbsp Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil 140 gr lentils 2 finely chopped onions 3 finely chopped garlic cloves 300 gr cooked pumpkin 400 gr tomato concasse Some basil leaves 125 gr mozzarella in pieces
- Preheat oven at 220C.
- Oil each two sides of eggplant slices with 2 tbsp Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil and put in a baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for 15-20 minutes until soft, turning them once.
- Boil lentils according to package directions.
- Warm 1 tbsp Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil in a large pan.
- Put onions and garlic and cook until soft. Add pumpkin, tomato and ½ glass of water. Cook for 10-15 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Add lentils and basil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a baking pan, spread lentils mixture. Lay eggplant slices on top. Repeat steps and finish with eggplant slices. Spread mozzarella and bake for 15 minutes.