For the caramel sauce:
- Boil the unopened can of condensed milk (after removing the label) in a pot for 2 hours, making sure that the can is always covered by water.
- Remove the can carefully from the pot and let it cool completely before opening it. BE VERY CAREFUL because if it has not cooled completely before you open it the hot milk may spray you and burn you.
- In a mixer, beat the now cold condensed milk with the Horio Soft with Cow Butter until it becomes a homogeneous cream.
For the cake:
- In a saucepan melt the Horio Soft with Cow Butter and the sugar at medium heat. Remove from heat and add the cocoa and the water and stir well.
- Meanwhile, in a mixer beat the vanilla and the eggs and when they are fluffy add them to the mixture of Horio Soft with Cow Butter and cocoa.
- Stir well and slowly add the flour until it is a homogenized mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. When it is cool, pour the caramel sauce and sprinkle with chocolate.
Note: you should prepare the caramel sauce from the previous day. When the cake is done and the caramel sauce has been poured, put it in the refrigerator. You can cut it into small pieces to serve at children’s parties and more.