INGREDIENTS 1,5 kilo beef fillet 2 garlic cloves in slices 1 tbsp rosemary 1 tbsp dried oregano ½ cup TOP Balsamic Cream with Mustard 1 cup Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil plus extra for baking Coarse salt Freshly grounded pepper
- Mix garlic, rosemary, oregano and TOP Balsamic Cream with Mustard in a blender until garlic gets mashed.
- With blender still running, gradually add Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put meat in a glass pan and pour marinade except for ¼ cup. Cover with film and refrigerate for 4 up to 24 hours.
- Oil a broiler. Remove meat from marinade and spice with salt and pepper.
- Broil meat over medium heat, turning sides one time, for 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer meat on a cutting board and leave for 5 minutes. Cut in thin slices and serve with rest of marinade.