INGREDIENTS 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour 1/3 cup corn flour 2 tbsp toasted wheat germ 1 tbsp baking soda ½ tsp salt 1 ¾ cups skim milk ½ cup melted Horio Cow Butter 1 egg yolk, beaten 2 egg whites Confectioners sugar
- Preheat waffle iron
- Mix flour, corn flour, wheat germ, baking soda and salt in a large bowl
- Add skim milk, ½ cup melted Horio Cow Butter and an egg yolk, stir well to form the waffle mix
- Beat the egg whites in a small bowl until a light meringue is formed
- Add the meringue to the waffle mix, folding it into the mixture
- Use the waffle maker (after reading the instructions) to make waffles
- Sprinkle the waffles with confectioners sugar and serve warm; accompany them with fruit of your choice and syrup.