INGREDIENTS 170 gr. Horio organic cow butter 1 ½ cups of brown sugar 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour 2 tblsp. small black raisins 3 tblsp. chopped walnuts 3 cups of outmeal 3 tsp. baking powder
- Melt the Horio organic butter and let it cool.
- In a bowl, add sugar, the raisins, the walnuts, the oatmeal, the flour and the baking powder, stir, and then add the Horio organic cow butter. Mix well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Knead small balls at the size of walnuts.
- Lay baking paper on the baking tray and place them with sufficient distance between each other.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.