INGREDIENTS 2 zucchini, thinly sliced Salt 2 tbsp Horio Classic olive oil, plus extra if needed 1 finely chopped onion 1/2 tsp garlic powder 8 large eggs 1 bunch fresh mint, stemmed, chopped 1 finely chopped pepper Red pepper flakes, as many as you wish 1/2 tsp baking powder 2 slices of toast bread, crusts removed, soaked in 1/3 c milk Horio feta cheese for garnish (optionally
- Preheat oven in 175 C.
- Sprinkle zucchini with some salt and leave for 15 minutes. Dry afterwards.
- In an ovenproof pan, heat Horio Classic olive oil over medium fire.
- Increase fire and sauté zucchinis for 5-7 minutes until soft and brown.
- Add most of mint leaves, reserving some for later. Turn off heat and let cool.
- In a medium bowl mix eggs, salt, red pepper and baking powder.
- Press toast slices to remove excess juices, cut with hands and add in egg mixture. Transfer mixture to zucchini pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until brown.
- If desired, sprinkle some Horio feta cheese on top, along with the rest of mint leaves. Serve with lemon and tomato slices.