INGREDIENTS 5 eggs ½ cup milk 1 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 cup croutons ¼ cup chopped ham ½ cup grated Horio goat cheese ¼ cup finely chopped roasted red pepper ¼ cup finely chopped green onion (only the green part)
- In a bowl slightly whisk eggs, milk and Dijon mustard.
- Add croutons, ham, ½ Horio goat cheese, half the peppers and ½ green onion.
- Put egg mixture in an oiled square medium-sized pan and sprinkle with the rest Horio goat cheese, rest of pepper and green onion.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 20 minutes, until omelet starts to brown.
- Finish by turning on grill for the last 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Loosen edges with a spatula and slice omelet.