INGREDIENTS 2 medium tomatoes 60 gr Horio feta cheese Mountain Regions 2 cups baby spinach leaves 8 large eggs ½ cup water ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper 2 tbsp Horio cow butter 1 small bunch finely chopped dill (stalks removed)
- Chop tomatoes and spinach.
- Crumble Horio feta cheese Mountain Regions.
- Preheat oven at 95C.
- Heat 4 plates.
- In a medium bowl put eggs, water, salt and pepper.
- Beat mixture with a fork, without making it too fluffy.
- Melt 1 ½ tsp Horio cow butter in a pan over medium heat and add ½ cup egg mixture.
- After 25-30 seconds, push mixture in the middle of the pan with a spoon.
- Keep pushing mixture for 1 – 1 ½ minutes.
- Cook until thick, but creamy and watery on top.
- Sprinkle ¼ Horio feta cheese Mountain Regions, ¼ spinach, ¼ tomatoes and some dill over half the omelet. Fold with a spatula.
- Transfer to a plate and keep warm in the oven, while we continue with rest of omelets.