INGREDIENTS 500 gr elbow pasta 150 ml Horio soft unsalted with cow’s butter ½ cup grated kefalotyri (parmesan-like Greek cheese) 500 gr elbow pasta 150 ml Horio soft unsalted with cow’s butter ½ cup Horio Shredded Cheese mix with Graviera 200 gr of Horio Sweet Graviera cheese Salt Pepper
- Boil the pasta in salted water and then strain.
- Add half of the Horio shredded cheese mix with Graviera, pepper, Horio soft with butter and mix.
- Grease a pan with Horio soft and add 1/3 of the pasta.
- Add half of the Horio Sweet Graviera cheese cubes on top, then another layer of elbows, then Horio Sweet Graviera cubes and a final layer of pasta.
- Sprinkle the rest of the Horio Shredded Cheese mix and add 2 spoons of Horio soft with butter.
- Bake the pasta in a preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes.