INGREDIENTS 1 kilo flour ½ kilo of self-rising flour lukewarm water (as much as it gets) 1-2 tea spoons salt 1 sachet baking powder 1 ½ cup black raisins of Zante 1 sachet of 50 gr. anise 1 tea spoon cinnamon powder 1 tea spoon clove powder orange zest juice of one lemon (or orange) 1 cup of sugar or grape syrup or honey (the quantity is relevant with the sweetness desired) Horio Classic olive oil
- In a deep bowl, put all kinds of flour. Add lukewarm water until dough becomes a homogeneous batter.
- Add the salt and the baking powder and stir.
- Add the other ingredients and continue stirring until you get a homogeneous and smooth batter.
- In a frying pan, put some Horio Classic olive oil. When heated, put small quantities of dough in the heated olive oil while being careful not to leave them for long, because they are easily fried. For that reason, reduce heat after a while and then turn over the pancakes twice, until they turn golden brown from both sides.
- Repeat the process until there is no dough left.
- Put the pancakes in a platter and sprinkle with sugar (instead of sugar, you can use honey or grape syrup).