INGREDIENTS 500 gr. pasta (spaghetti if you prefer) 24 fresh crayfish 1 kilo fresh tomatoes 1 ½ finely chopped onion ½ cup of Horio Classic olive oil 6 tea spoons finely chopped parsley 3 cloves of garlic 1 chili pepper (or some red pepper flakes) ¾ cup of ouzo 3 tea spoons brown sugar salt and pepper
- Clean the crayfish, carefully removing the intestines and keeping the heads.
- In a deep skillet, warm Horio Classic olive oil and saute the onion and the garlic in medium heat.
- Add the crayfish, saute them on both sides until browned, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add chili pepper, and finally the wine. Let it evaporate for a couple of minutes and move the crayfish into a platter.
- Finely chop the tomatoes, add sugar and boil them for about 10 minutes, until liquid evaporated.
- Add the crayfish and the spaghetti (already boiled) into the sauce and let them boil for maximum 2 or 3 minutes.