INGREDIENTS ½ package of penne 200 gr. chicken breast cut into cubes 1 finely chopped fresh onion 1 finely chopped clove of garlic 1 tbsp finely chopped sun-dried tomato 1 tbsp pine nuts 1 tsp finely chopped fresh tarragon 1 cup of sour cream 1 little cup of white wine 2 tbsp grated Horio Sweet Graviera Cheese Salt and Pepper 2 tbsp Horio Sustainable Olive Oil
- Boil penne for 8 minutes and keep 1 cup of the water.
- In the same pot heat Horio Sustainable Olive Oil and sauté chicken for 3-4 minutes.
- Add onion, sun-dried tomato, pine nuts and garlic. Sauté all ingredients for just a minute and add wine. When wine has been absorbed add cream, water, salt, pepper and tarragon.
- Boil and when the ingredients have been well combined add the penne.
- Remove from heat, add Horio Sweet Graviera Cheese and serve.