- Prepare the vegetables.
- Boil the pasta in salted water until they are al dente (20 minutes). Drain and keep warm.
- Heat 30g. Horio soft margarine with olive oil in a skillet and sauté the peppers, the carrots, the garlic and the onion. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add the mushrooms and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes. Season and simmer the vegetable sauce for 20 minutes.
- Pour the pasta into the sauce and stir gently for 1′-2 ‘.
- Let them cool and serve with sprinkled parsley or basil.
Optionally add Horio Shredded Cheese mix with Graviera.