INGREDIENTS 5 large red peppers 2 tbsp Horio olive oil Mountain Regions 1 medium white onion in cubes 2 crushed garlic cloves 450gr minced chicken 1 tbsp tomato paste 1 ½ cup boiled rice 1 grated medium carrot 1 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce ½ cup frozen corn 140gr Horio feta cheese Mountain Regions, grated (more, for sprinkling) 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven at 190C.
- Spread parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Cut top part of each pepper and deseed without tearing them.
- Heat Horio olive oil Mountain Regions in a large pan over medium heat and add onion.
- Sauté until translucent, for 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Push onion and garlic to one side of the pan, lower heat and add meat.
- Cook until meat is ready, then add tomato paste and continue for 1 minute.
- Add rice, carrot, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce and corn and mix.
- Remove from heat and leave for 10 minutes.
- Add Horio feta cheese Mountain Regions and parsley and mix until homogenized.
- Divide filling in each pepper and place them standing up in baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with Horio feta cheese Mountain Regions.
- Bake until soft, for 25-30 minutes.