INGREDIENTS 1 cup dry figs, finely chopped 2 cups grated Horio Graviera long maturation ½ cup cream cheese or anthotyro ½ cup milk ½ cup sugar and extra for sprinkling 2 eggs 10 phyllo pastries, thawed Horio Classic olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- In a bowl, mix Horio graviera long maturation, cream cheese and milk until fluffy. Add eggs and sugar and mix.
- Lay a phyllo, brush with Horio Classic olive oil and sprinkle with sugar. Lay another phyllo on top and brush with olive oil and sprinkle with sugar once again. Repeat 3 times, so that 5 phyllo are layered on top of each other.
- Cut phyllo in 6 pieces. There should be 6 squares with 5 layers of phyllo each. Place in cupcake pan with their edges protruding.
- We can prepare the filling with layers or by mixing all ingredients together. If choosing layers, place figs, cheese and egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until brown.