INGREDIENTS Some flour 450 gr pizza dough, thawed 1 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 cup roughly grated Horio Mature graviera 1 cup finely chopped ham 1 bunch of spinach, stalks removed 2-4 large eggs
- Preheat oven at 220C.
- Flour a baking sheet.
- Lightly flour a surface and roll dough in a round 40 cm diameter shape.
- Transfer dough to the baking sheet.
- Spread mustard all over dough and sprinkle with ¾ cup Horio Mature graviera.
- Add ham, spinach and the rest ¼ cup Horio Mature graviera.
- Break one egg at a time in a small bowl and slide it carefully on pizza.
- Bake until egg whites thicken and dough browns, for 15-17 minutes.
- Serve with salad.