Feta cheese adds to everything on our table, and if it's also organic, we can't say no. This pizza with organic feta cheese and fried eggs is a must!
1. Sprinkle flour on a flat surface and place pizza dough; Flatten the dough using a rolling pin, making it as thin as you desire
2. Lay the dough on a pan that has been brushed with olive oil
3. Mix all the feta cream ingridients in a blender and spread evenly on top of dough
4. Pour the tomato sauce, sprinkle the paprika and the chopped garlic
5. Spread the blanched spinach, sprinkle with salt and place the sausage pieces
6. Break the three eggs wherever there is space and sprinkle with Horio Organic Olive Oil
7. Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 10-12 minutes