INGREDIENTS 6 pork neck steaks 3 medium sized onions chopped 3 medium sized peppers in various colors (yellow, red, green) 750 gr. mushrooms cut in slices 1 ½ cup beer 6 tblsp Horio Koroneiki variety 12 tblsp milk cream salt and pepper
- Rinse and cut the peppers in pieces.
- In a deep frying pan, heat Horio Koroneiki variety and sauté the steaks after having rinsed them thoroughly.
- When golden brown from one side, turn them over in order to get golden brown from the other side too.
- Add onion and when golden, add the mushrooms in the pan.
- Let them cooked for some minutes, until the liquids absorbed. Finish with the beer.
- Add salt and pepper, reduce the heat and cover with the lid.
- When the food remains with its olive oil, add the milk cream.