INGREDIENTS 1 kilo of pork, in portions 1 ½ kilo of celery 2-3 chopped fresh onions 1 chopped dry onion Horio organic extra virgin olive oil Salt Pepper
INGREDIENTS For the egg and lemon mixture 1 egg Lemon juice from 2 lemons 4-5 tblsp meat broth
- Wash celery and slice each one into three pieces. Boil over low heat in its own juices, without adding water. When celery is soft, strain it.
- Sautee the onions (both the fresh and dry) in olive oil and add the meat when they are transparent.
- When the meat has a golden-brown color, add celery, water, salt and pepper to the meat and boil for another 40 minutes, until sauce disappears and a little bit of broth is all that’s left.
- Prepare the egg and lemon mixture.
- Beat the egg white with a fork, until it becomes a meringue. Add the yolk and continue beating. Slowly add the broth and egg and lemon mixture in the pot, stir the pot and leave it to cool off for a while before serving.