INGREDIENTS 750 gr lean pork, in portions 1 big onion 240 ml (1 cup) Horio extra virgin olive oil mountain regions 500 gr of spinach 240 ml (1 cup) dry red wine 3-4 tblsp grated kefalotyri (Parmesan-like Greek cheese) 3-4 tbs milk cream 30 gr Horio cow butter Salt, pepper
- Spice the meat with salt and pepper. Chop the onion to thin slices and lay them in a pot. Place the meat above the onion slices, without adding water.
- Add Horio extra virgin olive oil in the pot, cover with its cap and boil the meat on very low heat for 6-8 hours. When done, take the meat out and keep it warm in a plate.
- Throw the wine and spinach in the pot and leave over high heat for 10 minutes.
- Add cheese, milk cream, butter and spice.
- Serve the meat with the spinach.