INGREDIENTS 1 kg octopus 1 cup dry red wine 20 baby potatoes 1 green pepper 8 Horio organic Kalamata olives without pip 2 tbsp parsley 2 tbsp dill 1 bay leaf 3 spring onions salt and pepper
INGREDIENTS For the dressing 6 tbsp Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil 3 tbsp TOP apple cider vinegar 1 tbsp caper pepper
- Place pot on heat until it gets warm and then add the octopus and some salt. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and then add wine and some water, cup it and let it boil for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let it cool off and then cut it into little pieces.
- Thoroughly rinse the potatoes and cut them in half. Boil them in salted water for 30 minutes. Strain them and let them cool.
- In a bowl, whisk the ingredients for the dressing.
- Put the potatoes in a salad bowl and add the octopus (which has been cut into small pieces).
- Add the spring onions, Horio organic Kalamata olives, the parsley and the dill after chopping them, the pepper chopped into thin slices and pour over the dressing. Finally, sprinkle with pepper.