INGREDIENTS 5 peeled, washed and drained leeks 1 grated onion 1 ouzo shot 1 egg 3 tbp grated Horio Sweet or Mature Graviera Cheese 1 tbsp Horio Classic Olive Oil 1 finely chopped little bunch of chervil 4 tbsp all-purpose flour Salt and pepper Horio classic Olive Oil for frying
- Chop the leeks as thinly as possible. Put them in a bowl with onion, ouzo shot, egg, Horio Graviera cheese, Horio Classic olive oil, chervil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Knead all ingredients for 5 minutes until well combined. Gradually add gradually the flour and knead until you have a tight mixture.
- Put mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat Horio Classic olive oil in a frying pan. Use a spoon to make leek balls. Flour and fry them for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove from the pan and lay them on a paper towel.
- Serve with yogurt or Domoko’s Katiki Cheese.