INGREDIENTS 12 pork or other sausages 1 roughly chopped finocchio 1 roughly chopped large onion 1 c red wine 2 tbsp Horio Soft with Cow Butter 2-3 tbsp Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil 1 tbsp mustard Some sprigs of fresh thyme Salt Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a small bowl, mix Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil with mustard.
- Put sausages on a baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil-mustard sauce all over, stirring them.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then add finocchio, onions, and thyme and season with salt and pepper. Be careful with the salt, since sausages and mustard are already salty. Bake for another 25 minutes.
- Add red wine and Horio Soft with Cow Butter and bake for another 10-12 minutes, until sauce thickens.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.