INGREDIENTS 225 gr finely sliced prosciutto 1 tbsp chopped thyme 1 tbsp chopped rosemary 1 1/2 tsp chopped sage 1/2 cup panko 1 cup grated parmesan 1/4 cup Horio Mountain Regions olive oil salt freshly ground pepper 1 2-kilos piece of pork 4 tbsp Horio soft with cow butter unsalted 3/4 cup red wine 1 cup demi glace
- Equally divide and spread prosciutto slices on two parchment papers.
- Transfer in two large baking trays.
- Mix herbs with panko, parmesan, 3 tbsp Horio Mountain Regions olive oil in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread panko and herbs mixture on prosciutto slices.
- Cover slices with a cooking film and press panko on prosciutto with a rolling pin.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 220C.
- Cut meat in half and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp Horio Mountain Regions olive oil in a big pot. Add meat and cook over high heat until brown from all sides, for about 6 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and let cool.
- In the same pot, add 2 tbsp Horio soft with cow butter unsalted along with onions and cook over medium heat until soft, for 3 minutes. Add wine and simmer until syrupy, for 6 minutes.
- Then, add demi glace and leave for 5 minutes. Finally, add 2 tbsp Horio soft with cow butter unsalted.
- Carefully turn prosciutto over on a surface and remove parchment paper. Then, place prosciutto crust on meat and remove cooking film. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Let it rest for 20 minutes. Remove crust from meat and transfer to a baking sheet with panko facing up. Press to flatten and bake for 6-7 minutes, until crispy. Let cool and break in pieces.
- Heat sauce. Slice meat and serve with sauce and prosciutto.