INGREDIENTS Filling 300gr frozen peas 3 tbsp Horio Sustainable olive oil 1 bunch dill leaves 2 eggs 284ml sour cream 4 thinly sliced green onions 200gr crumbled Horio goat cheese
INGREDIENTS Dough 280gr all-purpose flour (more for flouring) 140gr Horio cow butter, cold, chopped
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Using your hands, mix flour, Horio cow butter and salt, until mixture resembles crumbled toast.
- Slowly add 8 tbsp cold water and mix until dough is soft. If too dry, add extra water.
- Cover and leave for 30 minutes.
- Boil peas for 3 minutes, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mash peas together with Horio Sustainable olive oil with a blender, add dill and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll dough on a floured surface and place in a tart pan of 25cm diameter. Careful so that dough covers pan’s edges and slightly protrudes.
- Pierce with a fork the base and edges.
- Layer a parchment paper and fill with dry beans.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove parchment paper and beans and bake dough for 5-10 more minutes, until brown.
- While dough is baking, beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Slowly add sour cream and onions and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread mashed peas in dough, drizzle with egg mixture and sprinkle with Horio goat cheese.
- Bake again for another 20-25 minutes until firm and brown.
- Let cool in tart, remove scrapings and serve.