- We melt the Horio soft unsalted with cow butter in a small pan on medium heat. Add the sweet potato cubes until they are soft, for approximately 12-15 minutes, frequently mixing. Then, put to the side.
- Place a deep pan on the stove. Next to the deep pan, place a small pot with the vegetable stock. We bring the stock to a boil and lower the heat a lot and allow for it to simmer. In the meantime, we prepare a ladle.
- In the deep pan, on medium heat, we melt the Corfu Butter. Add the chopped onions and sauté for 5 minutes until it is glossy. Add the rice and mix until the butter has been absorbed and continue the sautéing for a few more seconds. Add the win and continue mixing until it is also absorbed.
- When the wine has been absorbed, we add a ladle-full of the vegetable stock into the deep pan with the rice. Mix until it is absorbed. We lower the heat. When all the liquid has been absorbed (not sooner) we add another ladle of vegetable stock. We continue in this way until the rice is soft. The rice will require approximately 20-25 minutes and 1.2 liters of vegetable stock to be done. After the first 15 minutes start tasting the rice to make sure it is cooked to your liking.
- When the risotto is almost ready, we add the spices, sweet potato and the Horio Goat Cheese. Mix well until cheese cubes are deconstructed. Serve with lime juice.
Note: The chili is supposed to add a slight bite to the recipe. If you like spicy flavors, you can add more chili to your dish.