INGREDIENTS 6 cups chicken stock 3 tbsp Horio Classic olive oil 450 gr finely sliced Portobello mushrooms 450 gr finely sliced white mushrooms 2 sliced spring onions 1 ½ cup risotto rice ½ cup white wine Salt Pepper 3 tbsp sliced chives 4 tbsp Horio cow butter 1/3 cup parmesan
- Warm chicken stock in a small pot over low heat.
- In a pan, warm 2 tbsp Horio Classic olive oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes until soft. Remove mushrooms with their juice and leave aside.
- Put 1 tbsp Horio Classic olive oil in a pan and sauté spring onions for 1 minute. Add rice and sauté for 2 minutes. When rice starts getting brown, add white wine and mix until it evaporates.
- Add ½ cup warm broth and mix. Continue procedure with broth for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add mushrooms, Horio cow butter, chives and parmesan.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.