INGREDIENTS 250 gr. green beans 500 gr. chard 250 gr. zucchini 250 gr. okra 3 medium-sized potatoes 1 medium-sized eggplant 1 kilo ripe tomatoes 5 cloves of garlic Horio Classic olive oil Horio Feta cheese or Horio light white cheese (optional) salt and pepper
- Clean and rinse the green beans and the chards and boil them for 5 minutes. Strain them and cut them in pieces.
- Clean and cut the zucchini, the potatoes and the eggplant in pieces. Leave the okras intact.
- In a frying pan, heat Horio Classic olive oil. Add all the vegetables along with the chopped garlic and sauté them slightly.
- In a baking tray put the chards, the green beans and the tomatoes peeled and grated.
- Add the rest of the vegetables. Cook in oven for 30 minutes while checking if there is any need in adding more water.
- Served with Horio Feta cheese or Horio light white cheese (excluding Lent period).