INGREDIENTS 1 4-5 kilo rooster cut in large pieces ½ cup Horio Sustainable olive oil 4 finely cut large onions 2 tbsp Horio Tomato Paste 2 cinnamon sticks 3-4 cloves ½ teaspoon nutmeg 1 packet of pasta Νο2 3 tbsp grated Horio Mature Graviera or Horio Shredded Cheese mix with Graviera 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper, salt
- Thoroughly rinse the meat, cut it into large pieces, and put them in a pot. Sauté in medium heat until brown.
- Sauté the onions for 4-5 minutes (until golden) and add to the meat.
- Add the tomato paste, spices, salt, pepper, and mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 2-3 cups of water (according to the pot’s height) and let simmer for 1 ½ hour until soft and left with its sauce.
- Boil pasta in salted water, then drain and leave on the side.
- Remove the rooster from its sauce and put on a large plate.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and mix very well.
- Serve hot and sprinkle with Horio Graviera cheese, grated.