An extremely light recipe with never-ending deliciousness
- Armed with patience, clean the shrimps’ shells, while keeping the heads and the tails intact. Lay them on a baking sheet in the oven.
- In a saucepan sauté the chopped tomatoes, the tomato juice, the onion and the olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper and wait until the sauce is reduced to ¼.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the shrimp into the baking sheet.
- Chop the Horio feta cheese into small pieces and place them among the shrimp.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Serve the Saganaki with shrimp and Horio feta cheese on a platter and sprinkle the chopped parsley.