INGREDIENTS 1 portobello mushroom, without stalk, thinly sliced 1 green pepper, sliced thinly 1 red pepper, sliced thinly 1 small yellow zucchini, cut into strings 1 small zucchini, cut into strings 1/4 cup olive oil and a few more for brushing Kosher salt Black pepper 4 ciabatta breads sliced in half 4 red lettuce leaves Feta-basil sauce
INGREDIENTS For the feta-basil sauce 115 gr Horio Light white cheese, shredded 1/4 cup soft cream cheese 1/4 cup dairy cream 1/4 cup basil leaves, finely chopped 1 tblsp fresh onion, chopped 1 tsp fresh lemon juice Kosher salt black pepper
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat.
- In a large bowl put mushrooms, peppers and zucchinis.
- Drizzle over olive oil, salt, pepper and stir.
- Put the vegetables in the hot pan and cook until tender and golden. Rotate them with tongs during cooking. Remove them from the heat and place them in a platter.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- In each half of the ciabatta roll spread feta-basil sauce and ¼ of the vegetables and a lettuce leaf. Cap with the other half of the roll. Oil the sandwiches.
- Put the sandwiches in the grill pan and cook them for 8-10 minutes. Rotate once during cooking.
- Feta – basil sauce: Put feta, cream cheese, dairy cream, basil, onion and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Salt and pepper and mix until combined well. In case you like to use it later, you can store in the fridge.