INGREDIENTS 1 bagel 3 tbsp Horio Soft unsalted with cow butter (2 + 1) 2 toasted stripes of bacon 2 eggs 2 slices of cheddar cheese Salt, as preferred Black freshly ground pepper, as preferred
- Slice bagel in half and spread 2 tbsp Horio Soft unsalted with cow butter inside.
- Heat toaster and put bagels to brown.
- Melt 1 tbsp Horio Soft unsalted with cow butter in a frying pan and break the eggs. Once egg white thickens, pierce yolk and gently spread it over whites. Season with salt and pepper.
- Layer one egg with cheese and bacon and with a spatula cover with the second egg.
- Keep frying for a few seconds, until cheese melts.
- Transfer filling (egg-bacon-cheese) on half of bagel and cover with the other half.
- Serve immediately.