INGREDIENTS ½ cup of Horio Classic olive oil ½ cup of sugar 1 cup Horio margarine classic flavor 1 cup white wine 3 ½ cups self-rising flour ½ cup sesame 1 egg white sesame for the wrapping 1 greaseproof paper
- In a mixer, put Horio Classic olive oil, Horio margarine classic flavor, the wine and the sugar and beat them until homogenized.
- In a large bowl, put the flour, the mixture and the sesame and knead them until the dough becomes smooth, able to be molded.
- In the mixer, beat the egg white. Then put the sesame for the wrapping in a platter.
- Mold the cookies, dip them in the egg white and then in the sesame.
- Put the cookies on a metal sheet layered with greaseproof paper. Be careful to keep a distance between them while placing them in the metal sheet, to prevent the one form sticking with the other during baking.
- Bake them in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes at 200C.