1 kilo of shrimps
INGREDIENTS For the sauce 120ml (1/2 cup) Horio organic extra virgin olive oil 2 medium-sized chopped tomatoes 1 chopped onion 2 tblsp chopped parsley and a pinch of grated spice 1 tsp oregano ½ tsp sugar Salt Pepper
- Prepare the sauce. Sautee the onion and parsley in olive oil. Add the tomatoes, spice and sugar and boil the sauce for approximately 30 minutes, until thickened.
- Prepare the shrimps at the same time. Wash and boil them for 3-4 minutes. Drain them and remove their shell, keep the heads.
- Then carefully remove their guts by carefully lifting each shrimp’s head, making a small incision and removing the black intestine
- When the sauce is ready, throw the shrimps in and medium heat for no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with rice or French fries.