INGREDIENTS 400 gr. crumbled dark chocolate 400 gr. Horio organic cow butter 16 butter cookies 80 gr. walnuts Some whipped cream for garnish
- Break the dark chocolate into pieces and cut the Horio organic butter into cubes. Melt them in a bainmarie, stirring constantly.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture of the dark chocolate to a small rectangular baking pan (if it is not made of silicon add baking paper at the bottom of the pan).
- Add half of the biscuits and half of the nuts.
- Continue with the other 1/3 of the chocolate, spread the remaining cookies and walnuts and finish with the remaining chocolate.
- Cover with plastic wrap (avoid touching the chocolate mixture) and refrigerate for a few hours.
- When it looks firm remove the form. Garnish with whipped cream and serve