INGREDIENTS For the dough 500 gr all-purpose flour 200 gr Horio margarine with greek yogurt 2 eggs 2 gr freshly grounded pepper 3 gr salt Cold water (as much as necessary for a firm and malleable dough)
INGREDIENTS For the cheese stuffing 500 gr cheese cream or Horio Goat’s cheese 2 beaten eggs 20 gr powdered sugar 3 gr salt 15 gr finely chopped parsley
- Mix Horio margarine with greek yogurt with egggs, pepper and salt.
- Slowly add flour and knead.
- Add some water if necessary. Προσθέτουμε λίγο νερό εάν αυτό είναι απαραίτητο.
- Spread the dough in a ball shape and cover with a wet towel. Leave in refrigerator for approximately 45 minutes.
- Mix cheese with beaten eggs and salt.
- Add finely chopped parsley.
- Cut small bits out of the dough and spread in round doughs of 15 cm diameter and 4 cm thickness.
- Add a spoonful of the stuffing in the center and wet the edges of the dough with some water.
- Fold and close with the help of a toothpick, creating pleats all around the skaltsounia.
- Beat an egg yolk with some milk and polish them.
- Put them in a greased pan and bake at 180 C for 30 minutes.