INGREDIENTS 1 kilo of lamb in portions 20 small onions 10 medium sized carrots 2 tblsp flour 600 gr. broth of meat 3 tblsp Horio Koroneiki variety 1 tea spoon honey 300 gr. pitted Kalamata olives 4-5 garlic cloves 1 tea spoon cumin 1 tea spoon coriander 8 tblsp white wine ½ kilo tomatoes salt and pepper
- In a frying pan, pour Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil. Once heated, add the meat and fry it.
- Add the onions, the thickly chopped garlic, and the thinly chopped carrots. Sauté them for 5 minutes and pour over in a tray.
- In a mortar, mix the cumin and the coriander and then brush the meat with the mixture.
- Dissolve the flour in the broth along with wine and honey and put them to simmer for 2 minutes. Put the mixture in the tray.
- Rinse and peel the potatoes. Then cut them in slices and lay them over the food.
- Add chopped Kalamata olives as well as salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven at 180C and cook for 1 – 1 ½ hour until the meat softens.