INGREDIENTS 6 medium size potatoes 4 slices of bacon 1/3 cup Horio Koroneiki Variety 1/3 white vinegar TOP 1 tblsp barbeque sauce (or no matter which other sweet sauce) 1 tblsp mustard 1 clove of garlic, mashed 2 cups fresh spinach 2 boiled eggs chopped ¼ cup onion salt and pepper
- Thoroughly rinse the potatoes, dry them well and prick them with a fork. With a brush, spread them with Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil.
- Preheat the oven at 150C. Fold the potatoes with aluminum foil and bake them for 60 minutes.
- Take the potatoes off the oven and let them cool. Cut them into cubes and put them in a deep bowl.
- Add the spinach, the crusty bacon, the eggs and the onion, all chopped.
- In a shaker, put the vinegar, Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil, the mustard, the syrup, the garlic, salt and pepper and shake them well to mix the ingredients. Pour the dressing over the salad, add salt and pepper and slightly stir.