INGREDIENTS 2 kilos spinach 4 cups of water 2 cups glutinous rice 2 medium sixes onions ½ bunch of dill 1 cup of Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil juice of 1 small lemon salt and pepper
- Clean and rinse the spinach thoroughly. Blanch it in a pot of water until wilted and soften, then strain it.
- In a pot, heat Horio Koroneiki variety olive oil and sauté the chopped onion. When the onion turns gold, add the spinach and sauté it too.
- Add water, the rice and stir. Cook in medium heat until rice is ready.
- Add salt, pepper and the chopped dill.
- Add the lemon juice, remove the pot from the fire and serve.